Hadoop/Storm Developer - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 12
WireDelta provides inexpensive development services to internet entrepreneurs. We strive to annihilate the compromise on quality and the risks associated with traditional outsourcing. Our goal is to match the service offered by other European web-agencies and bring down their shockingly high-margins by:
* Extensive screening and training through company-runned Institutes
* Frictionless communication with clients using an innovative management system.
None of the elements below are absolute requirements, but they define together the sort of profile we would be looking for to give the project to:
* 8+ years of experience in either Hadoop or Twitter’s Storm
* Experienced in building high-volume, highly-scalable custom websites
* Self-propelled with proven capacity to deliver projects on time
* Able to work in teams across nations, languages and time-zones
The goal of the project is to collect data from various web sources such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, blogs etc. and identify trends around different topics by listening on social channels. The system will have to be very scalable and process large amounts of data, so Hadoop or Twitter's Storm or the likes is preferable. Java is preferred as technology but Python or C++ can work as well.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online