We need to develop two Sharepoint 2010 pages to display the budget versus actual (BvA) data to the authenticated user. The first page to display the summary view, and the second to display the detailed view. The content of the two pages can be in web parts format. Please take a look at the attached document to have a visual description of what’s needed.
- Both pages will have a navigation left column web part that displays the filters. The filters consist of: month, departments hierarchy and projects hierarchy.
- When the user makes a selection in the filters and hits the “filter” button, the page makes an AJAX call to refresh the data on the right side.
- For the department and projects hierarchies multi-selection checkboxes, I prefer to use a JQuery plug-in like: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] If you have a better suggestion I will be open to it.
- There are two types of users who can use the system: Department managers and project managers.
- The department manager authenticated will view on the left filter all the departments he/she has access to. This user will also see only the list of projects that have any connection with the list of departments he/she has access to.
- The project manager authenticated will view on the left filter all the projects he/she has access to. This user will also see only the list of departments that have any connection with the list of projects he/she has access to.
- The access management for departments and projects will be maintained manually in a two separate Sharepoint custom lists (details will be provided later).
- MTD = Month To Date
- QTD = Quarter to Date
- YTD = Year To Date
- The data will be available in four separate SQL Server tables (details will be provided later).
- The SQL queries to extract the data from the tables need to be developed as well. But it is very basic.
- More details of course can be provided and discussed once the project is awarded. But I think I provided enough information so you have an idea how much effort is needed.
- I am open to other ideas in case there is better way to design this project.
Hi, I am sharepoint developer with 8 years of experience. Worked on similar tasks earlier involving filter based searching with Ajax. I assure you of quality deliverable with support.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $805 for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 20+ big projects in Sharepoint and 80+ in asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hello! Our company specializes in .NET MVC and SQL development. We are ready and willing to work on your project. Please PM us and we'll discuss all the details. Thank you!
In response to your job posting, kindly accept our proposal for this project. We meet the requirements as stipulated and feel a strong contender for this project.
Hi, I am a Microsoft Certified Professional in SharePoint development and configuration. Would love to work with you on this assignment. Regards, Sharath
I have experience in this type of project and I would like to start a good business relationship with you. Just required your confirmation to discuss in depth about the requirements.