Sharepoint 2010 development – Budget versus actual
This project was successfully completed by es1496 for $560 USD in 22 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In22 days
We need to develop two Sharepoint 2010 pages to display the budget versus actual (BvA) data to the authenticated user. The first page to display the summary view, and the second to display the detailed view. The content of the two pages can be in web parts format. Please take a look at the attached document to have a visual description of what’s needed.
- Both pages will have a navigation left column web part that displays the filters. The filters consist of: month, departments hierarchy and projects hierarchy.
- When the user makes a selection in the filters and hits the “filter” button, the page makes an AJAX call to refresh the data on the right side.
- For the department and projects hierarchies multi-selection checkboxes, I prefer to use a JQuery plug-in like: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] If you have a better suggestion I will be open to it.
- There are two types of users who can use the system: Department managers and project managers.
- The department manager authenticated will view on the left filter all the departments he/she has access to. This user will also see only the list of projects that have any connection with the list of departments he/she has access to.
- The project manager authenticated will view on the left filter all the projects he/she has access to. This user will also see only the list of departments that have any connection with the list of projects he/she has access to.
- The access management for departments and projects will be maintained manually in a two separate Sharepoint custom lists (details will be provided later).
- MTD = Month To Date
- QTD = Quarter to Date
- YTD = Year To Date
- The data will be available in four separate SQL Server tables (details will be provided later).
- The SQL queries to extract the data from the tables need to be developed as well. But it is very basic.
- More details of course can be provided and discussed once the project is awarded. But I think I provided enough information so you have an idea how much effort is needed.
- I am open to other ideas in case there is better way to design this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online