Visual Representation of tree nodes mapping using jQuery
This project was successfully completed by sas201303 for $170 USD in 12 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In12 days
Requirements Overview: Need a pluggable jQuery component to add visual line/mappings between nodes between two nodes in two different tree structures.
(Please look at the attached file for a screenshot)
1. Need to be able to define a Source Tree and a Destination Tree with “n” nodes and “n” levels
2. Need to simulate a drag and drop kind of function to show a visual line or something and then after drop on the target node a line needs to remain
3. Ability to extract out the mappings so that the data can be used elsewhere. Data should include source node + path in tree, destination node +path in tree
4. The mappings should all have a node id behind the scene and text value for the visual
5. Ability to add default value to the target node by dragging a blank node or something like that
6. This should be built as a reusable jQuery plugin which can be used on any webpage
7. Visually appealing CSS/UI
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online