Web Application Dev. Part 3
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $185 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for somebody to take a design mockup for an internal web application and build out the UI. We will be building the backend ourselves and it will be exposed as either Rest APIs or Webservice APIs with JSON payloads. So you only need to build the web front end that talks to our backend server.
This is the third part of a multi part project. You will need to look at existing code and build on it and keep it consistent and clean. Based on the work produced by you, there may be opportunity for continuing work to build the UI for the full application.
** We need a quick turnaround with daily updates, code drops. We do expect you to be fairly responsive to questions/comments ( skype would be great). ****
1. The design needs to be responsive and fluid.
2. The user interactions needs to be slick and professional.
3. Contribute ideas to making the application and the user interaction better and easier to use.
1. Cross browser compatibility for IE8-10, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome on Windows and Macs.
2. Standard HTML, Valid CSS
3. W3C validation
4. Write clean, modular and robust code. It needs to be well organized, reusable and extensible.
5. It should be appropriately commented.
This is an initial build out of the web application with limited functionality. Based on the work produced by you, there may be opportunity for continuing work to build out the rest of the UI for the full application.
Here is a brief description of the pages. The actual mockup and detailed interactions will be provided after you proposal has been accepted.
There will be 1 page but it is pretty dense in functionality:
1. It will build on all the functionality that has been built so far.
2. Visual query build pages ( see [url removed, login to view] to get an idea of the kind of interaction required of these pages.). Our app involves a lot more complexity than what you see in the link above.
All pages will have a common header, footer, left nav and right nav.
We want the ability to change the look and feel of the app without having to completely redo the app. So experience in building such apps and using appropriate methodology and frameworks that support this ability is a necessity.
I would strongly urge providing samples of app with the code that you may have built showcasing your ability to build such app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online