This project involves the creation of two Phonegap plugins to allow for email and print functionality on mobile and tablet devices.
Common features for both plugins:
1. Should support Phonegap 3.0 and above
2. Should be able to easily interface with other phonegap plugins
Features required for email plugin:
1. Should handle all common file types for attachments
2. Should be able to read files from the device file system for attachments
3. Should be able to take arguments like Email subject line, email content (html), attachments.
4. Should be able to open the ios native email client as a partial overlay on the app.
5. Should fire events about the status of the email (success, cancelled, error)
6. Should provide callback functions to handle the above events
Features required for print plugin:
1. Should be able to handle PDF and HTML file types
2. Should provide the print functionality similar to a native app (clicking the print button in the app opens the native print popup without disrupting the app)
3. Should provide support for printing multiple copies
4. Should be able to accept an array of objects (raw html, local documents and remote documents) and add them to the print queue.
References (Similar existing plugins that are no longer supported)
Print Plugin - [url removed, login to view]
Email Plugin - [url removed, login to view]
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1225 for this job
We are aggregated with innovation, creativity, ability, Knowledge, experience, convergent thinker, skills, professionalism etc. It'll be our pleasure to work with you. Check PM for more.