SIP Client for Java, J2EE, symbian Mobile Phone &amp; Windows Mobile
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 2
A VoIP softphone communicator required for Windows OS AND Mobile Cell Phones (symbian, windows mobile...) using java or J2EE, which will be locked down to our calling servers.
Mobile Java softphone required similar to [url removed, login to view] which will work in the same way as the softphone features.
Basic features overview :
1. Fully featured SIP or IAX windows client
2. Multi Codec Voice (G711 ,G723 ,G729 )
3. Support for [url removed, login to view] Fax over IP
4. Send & receive SMS
5. must support DTMF dialing during a call.
6. Instant Messaging (integration with msn contacts , yahoo contacts ,skype required as [url removed, login to view] software)
Service provider need to provide detail features specification to bid the project and good communications to discuss to determine the direction of it.
Experience in developed similar product with sample reference preferred.
All source code must include.
This will be an on-going project that will require future cutting-edge upgrades.
Make your own bids even if higher than budget but preferably please keep within budget.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online