I am searching for a programmer who will be able to design some software that will allow the user to:
1) Repeatedly monitor Nike twitter accounts (10 max) for a specific "RSVP" tweet (eg. "#RSVP is now open for the Nike Air Max 1, #specifichashtag")
2) Once such a tweet is posted, the program must rapid fire direct messages (DMs) from multiple twitter accounts (1-20) to the target Nike twitter account while sourcing the #specifichashtag from the RSVP tweet. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within .5- 1 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account. The DM must be sent faster than any normal human being can send it.
There are some more specifics as well:
1) The DM's sent must be able to attach the specific hashtag sourced from the tweet posted and formatted as #specifichastag. Additionally, it must attach the #specifichashtag to pre-entered data containing the store #SM or #NTLA (which I can choose from the two) First Name, Last Name, and Shoe Size of an individual.
I am looking to be able to preload the app with a list of friends names and shoe sizes and once a target twitter account post's an RSVP tweet, the software will immediately send DM's, each from a different twitter account, in the specific format, with the random hashtag. The speed of the program is a priority, I want to be able to fire off the Direct Messages within .5-1 (fastest possible) seconds from when the tweet is posted by Nike. Please get in touch with me if you are able to do this and we can discuss the project.
I need the program to work on Mac OS X 10.8.5 and up.
Example of the situation: A Nike Account User will post a tweet similar to this "Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 8 in sizes 7-12, 13, 14. #AJ8" Once the user posts this tweet, I want to construct an app that will automatically send a Direct Message to that same user containing some pre written text as well as the random hashtag, which in my example is #AJ8. An entire example of the complete DM I need to send back in response to the user is "Jon Doe, Size 10, #AJ8"
*Attached Screenshot* (EXAMPLE DM) #PRIDE #SM John Doe 8 / #PRIDE #NTLA John Doe 8
The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeLA: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Kobe Prelude VI. Hashtag is circled in this image [url removed, login to view]"
2. The script will need to store the correct hashtag code in this case #PRIDE
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain store from either #SM or #NTLA (which I can choose), first and last name, size and the hashtag code (#PRIDE) for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
7. NikeStore also tweets new releases with a link and a buyer must click the link and choose the size and add to cart...the script will have to be able to click the link automatically, choose the size, add to cart, and add CC info. It can be any made up CC number, I just have to be able to get to this screen since Nike holds the item for you, and I can enter my cc info manually.
8. It is CRUCIAL that this the item is added to cart in under 2-3 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account. The item must be added to cart faster than any normal human being can add it.
9. I will also need to be taught how to use this program on Windows XP.
The 2nd screenshot illustrates the rules of the specific hashtag needed for the DM.