I have a website and database full of content. The site has an existing framework for logging in, posting a comment, and retrieving comments. The catch is that this framework was designed to work with a mobile application.
1. Mockup of comments display, registration/login, and leaving comments before any coding is done. We use Balsamiq, you'll be given access to it.
2. Display of comments should be paged. Paging should be done via ajax, no full page postbacks. The logic at the database side already exists for paging. You'll just need to handle the rendering and ajax.
3. The current registration system only works for Google and Yahoo OAuth. You'll need to add Twitter and Facebook to the existing pages, and create new page for web only registration.
4. When posting, comments should run through Akismet, scubbing out spam. If Akismet flags as spam, display a message indicating that it was spam. Comments should be posted via ajax and displayed on the page without posting back the entire page.
5. Use the existing database, mixing both web and mobile comments together.
6. You are free to use jquery, knockout, or AngularJS to help.
7. The page that hosts the comments is an older webforms project. The project has WebAPI available to it though.
8. Daily check-ins of source to our SVN server.
I will provide a url to the existing site and page to qualified bidders.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive