My Unity project consist of a 3d layout of some equipment. the equipment is removed and put back together in a certain order depending on a a number of factors.
I've done the modelling . i need a programmer to make it do something now.
1. the user to be able to see the "3d layout in gameplay"as well as be able to interact with it to a certain extent.
2. the user to be able to see cells similar to excel . where each row should link up to an object in the layout. headings for this table would include. Item, Start date, Finish date, duration. similar to ms project.
3. as time goes and the project is updated , gear disappears and reappears on the new tunnel.
4. id like to be able to see the critical path shown by colouring the gear blue or red depending if it is on the critical path of the project.
5. id like to be able to see where resources are being allocated on any given day by highlighting or colouring the gear when that day is selected etc.
overall its a scheduling tool for tunnelling.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $28/hour for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.