scheduling software : removing tunnelling equipment and re installing someone else.
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $28 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
My Unity project consist of a 3d layout of some equipment. the equipment is removed and put back together in a certain order depending on a a number of factors.
I've done the modelling . i need a programmer to make it do something now.
1. the user to be able to see the "3d layout in gameplay"as well as be able to interact with it to a certain extent.
2. the user to be able to see cells similar to excel . where each row should link up to an object in the layout. headings for this table would include. Item, Start date, Finish date, duration. similar to ms project.
3. as time goes and the project is updated , gear disappears and reappears on the new tunnel.
4. id like to be able to see the critical path shown by colouring the gear blue or red depending if it is on the critical path of the project.
5. id like to be able to see where resources are being allocated on any given day by highlighting or colouring the gear when that day is selected etc.
overall its a scheduling tool for tunnelling.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online