Convert static HTML to CMS
- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 56
I want to convert it to a simple CMS so my client can login, edit and add content to the page.
Website is only one html page, so there is no need to extend that with menu's or more pages.
- frontend editing
- change the current text in every tab
- Add a new line of content in a tab, with several <div> (or tables). For example click on 'Regie' > ability to add a new project under 'Korte film “Chocolade”'
- Posibility to add a youtube video in a project which opens in a lightbox.
- easy to work with and good usability
- should work well with firefox, internet explorer 8+ and safari for mac.
- keep original look
Webhoster has PHP + MySQL available is you need that.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online