CSS/HTML of Google search with different header
This project was successfully completed by jeetr007 for $50 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
Completed In3 days
This project is to create the CSS and HTML for search engine results. Only 1 (one) static page is requested, *no* need to do any php programming
The page should be based on a search engine result page which you will get when the project is awarded.
The example page is made in 1000% pure W3C validated css and html. I assume you should borrow a lot of stuff from this html page and stuff below. That example page uses a lot of JS, but most of it can be left out of this project.
Additionally you will have to remake the example page formsearch header - A screenshot made in Photoshop will be provided for that. No special or kinky stuff here though.
VERY important pointers:
1) absolutely cross browser compatible
2) absolutely exact look & feel like the example page, including
- the used fonts and font sizes
- the positioning of all text, pictures, etc - pixel perfect
- the exact same behavior of page resizing
3) nice and clean CSS with seperated blocks which is easily parse-able in my php code.
4) make the searchquery-bar form ready for AJAX suggested search results (only the html part, not the php part)
5) make the design completely responsive for use on narrow screens, tablets, smartphones, etc
This is more a copy&paste + cleanup + combination + seperation of existing HTML and CSS. You will need however to know all about CSS to modify some stuff. Don't bid if you cannot deliver ABSOLUTELY clean and neat code.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online