Create a script that displays competitor pricing from Google Product Shopping
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
We'd like a script created does the following;
- Customer visits a product page on a store
- Script performs a search on Google Product Shopping via the GPS API (we have developer access to the API)
- Competitor pricing for three other stores displays on our product page in a block. Information includes Name of site (links to their product page) and the price
- If script is unable to find a match, a default message displays
You should be an experienced developer with proven reviews and an understanding of the Google Product Shopping API. You will be required to support the script you develop for us, for 60 days. We will retain all ownership of the IP per the terms of Freelancer. Your work must function on all major browsers and tablets. You'll develop the script on our dev environment for testing before release on production.
I look forward to working with you and will provide more info to contractors of interest. Should be an easy and interesting project for the right coder.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online