I would like a custom Google Map that does six things:
1. shows a custom map using Google's imagemaptype (I can provide a link for 0 - 10 zoom mapping tiles for development purposes),
2. shows markers on the map,
3. Markers need to cluster together at different zoom settings,
4. data is pull from a standard JSON file (if you have a better solution feel free to suggest it),
5. data like name, brief description, link and thumbnail image should display in the standard Google maps marker bubble, and
6. this code is going to be a generic template. My desire is to easily reuse it for any custom Google maps I want to make. I simply need the generic template to work with.
PS. Here's an example of how far I got: [url removed, login to view]