Develop a jQuery image slider plugin
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $149 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want a jQuery image slider plugin created. The basic layout is shown in the attached image. The functionality if fairly straightforward and easy to understand. Here are the basic instructions:
- The current slide is displayed in the middle and the previous and next slides are partially visible on the sides.
- The transition from one slide to another is simply a sliding animation. There should be 2 settings in the plugin to specify the animation time duration and ease.
- The scrolling should be continuous, meaning that it should be going from the last slide to the first and vice versa continually.
- Over the sides, there are arrows that when clicked should display the previous/next slide. There should be a way to specify the position of the arrow over the side: left, center or right.
- When the previous/next slides are clicked, the slider should go to the previous/next slide, just like when clicking an arrow. There should be a setting to specify this as on or off.
- I want for the slider to be able to have static dimensions defined or for it to be responsive.
- When having static dimensions, the total size of the slider will be defined in the CSS file. The dimension of an individual slide will be also defined and therefore, the dimensions of the visible sides will be the remaining space between the total size and the slide size.
- When responsive, the sides should resize accordingly. I am not as experienced with responsive implementations, you can imagine better the functionality that will be required.
- All of the slides will have the same dimensions, you don't need to worry about variable dimensions of slides.
- I am not concerned with the design, I will make the design afterwards, based on my needs. What I care very much about is the functionality, the code, for the slider to be smooth, efficient, for the code to be clear, clean, effective.
I will have complete rights to the work that is created. I am a developer and based on my needs, I will be using, modifying, adapting, developing the work, either using parts of it or completely in the projects that I create. I can use the work in developing personal or commercial projects, developing projects for my own use, developing projects that I can sell or distribute. The created work will be my property and I can use it in any way that I want in developing my projects, without limitation.
If you have any suggestions, questions or clarifications, please let me know.
During development, don't hesitate to contact me with any question that you have. Communication and clarity are very important.
If everything goes well, I have other projects that I would like to work with you on.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online