ExtJS 4 Migration
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $960 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are migrating a large application from ExtJS 3.4 to 4.1.2 and are needing some help with some issues we’ve been having. We don’t think that a complete rebuild of the code is necessary as we’ve already successfully done most of the migration, but we are having the following issues we need resolved:
· Our grids are loading much slower (up to 15 seconds on a grid that took 0.5 seconds on ExtJS 3.4
· When laying out certain panels, ExtJS is not detecting the size correctly, creating some extra scroll bars.
· In a grid with the cell-editor plugin, we use a custom editor and when the editor is shown, it’s not hiding the value in the grid behind it.
· We have some ItemSelector boxes which are being rendered to some HTML markup that is initially hidden, and when the markup is shown, the ItemSelector boxes are not rendered correctly, presumably because they were initially hidden.
Browse Related Skills
- Converter um Template para um Site
- Napisz oprogramowanie
- Improvement html code
- Alterations to an existing site
- I need some changes to an existing website. I'm having trouble with the HTML and CSS on my website for a "contact us" page. I can supply the index.html and style.css I currently have up. I also have the original HTML and CSS for the basic contact us form
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online