We would like to build an extension for Firefox, Chrome & Internet Explorer (all the versions).
That will do the following:
1. Create a button that says "xxxx Faster"
- Clicking on this button will display a progress bar and will do the following
a. cleaning the cache
b. cleaning the history
- After finishing it will say "Cleaning complete"
2. The extension will perform the following when installed:
- It will change the homepage of the browser to: [url removed, login to view]
- It will change the user's default search engine on the search toolbox to [url removed, login to view]
- It will change the user's DNS catcher (searches that the user types in his address bar) to [url removed, login to view]