Fix JQuery/HTML/CSS Errors in lightbox
This project was awarded to khanhhuyna for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Having a few issues with jQuery/HTML/CSS (see attached ZIP). Problems are with a lightbox (colorbox).
--Unpack attached ZIP and load index.html. Click on any link to observe issues.
1. On first load, the height is not 100% expanded as it should be. Once the images cycle through the list though, it looks OK.
3. The numbers (1,2,3,4) that load with the lightbox should be centered in the boxes. In Firefox, for example, the CSS does not look 100% centered.
4. The HTML should automatically size to the image. For example, TEST LINK #1, image #2, the space at the top is too big. The "popupdescription" width should shrink to fit everything to the width of the image. "popupprice" width should be fixed. HTML/CSS may need to be redesigned.
5. Final adjustments...everything should work 100% in major browsers (chrome, safari, FF, IE, etc.)
6. Any code optimizations would be appreciated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online