Front End CSS styling / Jquery modification - $250 - Delivery requested by 2/11/2013 8AM PST
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $221 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Using a pre-created jQuery dropdown menu, I need the following created.
1) Use the mega drop down navigation menu as a base (get it at [url removed, login to view] )
2) I need two separate sets of CSS created depending on if the browser is in quirksmode, and if it is not. For the purposes of development and testing, I will give you the HTML Doctype to force the browser into quirksmode, and an HTML doctype (XHTML Strict) that will keep it in standards mode.
Quirksmode HTML will live in a body element with a class of , so all css you will write for quirksmode will start off with [url removed, login to view]
All Standards mode HTML live in a body element with a class of , so all css you will write targeting standards mode will start off with [url removed, login to view]
3) I need some light modifications done to the inner layers of HTML in the dropdown menu, allowing the menu to contain small paragraphs of text instead of just delimited link elements. Also, to create some classes that will allow text to span across two sub columns that are made in the Megamenu.
4) Specification: I will give mockups of what I need the final layout to look like and give mockups of what each dropdown menu will contain and how it will be laid out. All of my changes are basic CSS1, basic HTML, and some minor jquery changes (like having the dropdowns display immediately instead of fade in) to the implementation script, not the actual jquery module itself.
5) Delivery: Must work in IE7, IE8, IE9, FF (latest versions), Chrome (latest versions). Does not need to work in Safari (but it would be nice). All images must have alt tags, all links must have title tags. All code must validate XHTML 1.1 strict in standards mode.
1 HTML file with just the megamenu (no integration in the real page needed) containing the exact same HTML for both quirksmode and standards mode. The only differences allowed will be the class in the body tag and the doctype declaration at the top of the file (as explained above).
1 CSS file that contains all of the quriksmode and standardsmode html
1 JS file containing non-minified plugin source code for megamenu as you used it to create the code. If you didn't modify the plugin at all, then this will just be a copy of the jquery megamenu plugin.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online