Wherewithal ([url removed, login to view]) is an online investing alternative that rewards users for demonstrating healthy savings and investing behavior. It is geared for beginners searching for help with investing.
Unlike online brokers and mutual funds, Wherewithal's investing platform delivers concrete incentives that motivate users to stick to and reach their financial goals. Wherewithal wants to create a user experience designed specifically around investing, not trading.
I'm looking for a part-time developer skilled in ruby to complete the build out of the beta product. The MVP has already been built and gone through several rounds of iterations. The work for the remaining features are heavily front-end loaded since some of the back-end models have already been implemented. The developer would be tasked with completing the build, testing and running a thorough QA process. Timing for completion of the project is 2 to 4 weeks.
Additional details about the company and the project are available to interested parties.
The developer should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years development experience
- Extensive front-end expertise a MUST
- Experience in deploying applications in Ruby
- Demonstrated track record and passion for clean design as it relates to UI/UX
- Solid knowledge of HTML & CSS required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes responsibility to ensure successful results meet or exceed expectations
- Impeccable attention for detail
- Commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
- Ruby on Rails (required)
- HTML5 (required)
- CSS3 (required)
- Asana (for project management)
24 freelancers are bidding on average $4430 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Hello. We have a very experienced frontend developer for your online investing project. Please provide the technical task and full scope of work so we could make a serious quote. Please check the PM .