There's a web designed, the HTML5+CSS3 part is already done. We're looking for someone to help out on JS+PHP in order to finish it with some animation details.
It is a landing/promotional site for an app. It is one large page, pretty similar to this one ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] ...)
What needs to be done:
• Make video responsive, depending on browser height. (see [url removed, login to view])
• From "What is Fever? Your plans for tonight", the iPhone should follow the user scroll, and changing the iPhone image source depending on the section (one-white, two-purple, three-blue).
• When you click 'Download Fever', the button disappears (commenting it with HTML <--!) and the CSS styles for the 2 with sentences "We send you a download link to your mobile" + "or just download it from the AppStore" to 'visibility:visible'.
• When you click "Don't know what Fever is yet? Discover it now!" or the circle with arrow, it'll make a scroll animation to the next section (one-white, two-purple, three-blue).
• Viewport adapted to iPhone/Android. We have it already from our current website, so it just need to be copied ([url removed, login to view])
• Make the audio button to play sound on-off, and that needs to be played syncronized with the video, such as [url removed, login to view]
• Add languages depending on the browser language /en /es /cat , and able to add more in the future.
• Login with Facebook (register) directly., you show this, and then you print DOWNLOAD THIS APP..
Added 5 FEB 2013, 12:49 PM EST
Please ask for the URL/HTML through message, and we'll send it to you!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $513 for this job