I would like to display 2 types of information pop up box for several items per page.
My example has only 6 links and 2 types of box but I could have hundred on several pages.
1. I would like the page to be optimize for speed, using Java script functions.
2. Only 1 box can be open at the time. When you open a new box, it close the previous box.
3. The pop up must appear next to each link.
4. You should not be able to see through any of the pop up box.
In my example, click the link "Info 1". You can see through the pop up box links "Info2" and
"Info 3". This problem also appears in the second column. I want to fix that.
5. Functions should work regardless of the number of links.
A) Information for the "Info" links (Info 1, Info 2, Info 3) is different for each link, the
text will come from a database and PHP.
- what will change is title "Information" (this is only dummy text, but will be replaced with
our title from the database), all "Item", "address", "phone" and "email". Everything else stays
as it is and should be comming from Java Script.
B) For the "static" link I would like the box with the static information to pop up next to
each link .
Example: Static 1, Static 2, Static 3
- nothing will change in this box, we will need to submit a ZIP code value to php script.
Code is here
[url removed, login to view]
I want you to build a similar page with 10 links, 5 info links using requirements 1,2,3,4,5.
Any suggestion is welcome.