This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The visualization will be based on a model developed for the OECD (but will utilize our own dataset). The visualization ( tree/node ) sample is located at [url removed, login to view] .
D3JS has a similar tree/node ability, although the script and its styling will need (as above) to be visually modified.
We will be entering new data (changing the number of parent and child nodes). We will also be adding data at the sub-child (baby) node, such that the full extent could be:
Theme -> Parent -> Child -> Baby rather than Theme -> Parent -> Child that currently is displayed. Baby node items should appear as a secondary billeted, indented list.
(1) The number of parent nodes (major items) needs to be changeable such that between 1 and 6 can exist.
(2) The number of child nodes (minor items) needs to be changeable such that between 1 and 10 can exist.
(3) Child nodes may have baby nodes, e.g., a node level below current children.
(4) The diagram must automatically lay out, based upon its current characteristics. Placement of items should not be set.
(5) Data should be created/set in a simple way, e.g., through editing HTML source.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online