Mobile app to download, sign and then upload a PDF file
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $644 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1) Browse to a web page where there will be a list of PDF files to be signed.
2) The user selects a file and downloads it to LocalStorage
3) The user can then open the file from LocalStorage and digitally sign the selected file.
4) Once signed, the file Must be uploaded back to the server and then deleted from the LocalStorage.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online