PSD to HTML5 & CCS3 ASAP
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 31
I have about 10 pages that need coding, if you would like to see them before hand please message me and I will send you a couple of images of the current designs. I have designed the web pages using the 960 grid so you will have to ensure that the CSS code compiles with the 960 grid.
A lot of the pages are forms and will require jquery one or two sections.
Examples of websites that you have coded with HTML5, and CSS3 MUST be included in your bid submission. Anyone who does not include them will not be considered for the work.
The coded pages should be compatible with IE 7 and above, as well as all versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome including the latest Macintosh versions of these browsers. Please ensure that you are able to test your work in IE7 and IE8!
In addition to your code validating HTML5 and CSS 3, we need the site programmed in a professional web design manner. This includes treatment such as:
1. Using Unordered lists for menus.
2. Correct use of heading tags with page item hierarchy.
3. Code structured and built for maximum search engine friendliness.
4. Common web sense for when images should be used as backgrounds or not.
5. Code that is built hierarchically and formats in correct precedence when the style sheets are disabled.
Thank you for your proposals!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online