I'm looking to have someone develop a responsive image + content slider very similar to the following: [url removed, login to view] Specifically, the script should support the following minimum features:
1) Display and handle large images in "full screen". In other words, slider's width should expand to cover the entire width of its parent container (ie: BODY), with its height user specified. Images inside it should be displayed in such a manner so that it fully expands to cover the entire area of the slider. No white spaces around it.
2) Script should support a variety of effects for zooming in or out of each image (see link provided above), such as zoom in on a particular area of the image, zoom out, scrolling downwards etc. Script should also support transitional effects between image changes.
3) Each slide should optionally support an individual caption, plus a master caption that doesn't change when the slider changes images (see link again, lower left and lower right portion of slider, respectively).
4) Slider should be responsive, so it adapts to changes in browser dimensions and device. For phone devices, slider should provide an alternate, more intuitive way of viewing its contents.
5) Script *MUST* be 100% original, no lifting or borrowing code from other similar slider scripts. The script will be used as original content on one of our sites for others to use for free, so we must own 100% copyright of it.
6) Please use jQuery for the base foundation. Use of a CSS3 animation library is also encouraged, such as Greenstock: [url removed, login to view]