Small HTML5 responsive website
This project was awarded to Paul142 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need someone with experience in responsive web design to convert my PSD to an HTML5 responsive website.
It needs to run flawlessly in the following dimensions :
1. Regular desktop layout (12 columns)
2. 768px Tablet Layout (8 columns)
3. 480px Smartphone Horizontal Layout (4 columns wide)
4. 320px Smartphone Portrait Layout (4 columns)
All the visual has been set up for the different pages in photoshop using a 12 column grids.
So, here are the deliverables for this project:
1. The theme has to be fully responsive in the 4 different layouts
2. It needs to be cross-browser compatible (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
3. It needs to be fully XHTML (HTML5) and CSS valid.
The website is for a personal portfolio but I wish it could look professional that is why I wish to hire someone.
I believe this could be simple, using existing framework. I do not need content integration but rather a base for all pages (there are 5 pages to be done).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online