IE8.0 Speed, CSS and maybe JS problems (Oscommerce)
This project was awarded to mbr1979 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
ONLY EXPERIENCED AND SELF CONFIDENT BIDDERS PLEASE: TWO FREELANCERS HAD ALREADY NEGATIVE RATING.
We have online OSC 2.3.1 store (live) at hobievi(dot)com. Please check and browse the site thru categories and products before bidding, with IE8.0. Many things are perfect with Chrome and Firefox, but IE has probems. Freelancer is expected to solve below issues:
1) 60% When browsing with IE8.0 (maybe with 7 and 9 too), loading takes 5-10 secs more than Chrome. The browser is frozen a few seconds making customers unconvenient and leave the store. Also [url removed, login to view] shows delays with IE8.0
2) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task2.jpg. The product image is cropped in IE8.0
3) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task3.jpg. Portrait thumbnails and add to cart button to be centered (both in IE and Chrome).
4) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task4.jpg. Superfish menu doesnt display properly in IE8.0.
5) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task5.jpg. When mouse over thumbnails, image must be shown (Magicshow etc). But in IE8.0, that also dont work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online