4-5 page - CSS3 (media query) / HTML5 responsive coding task - experts only!
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $437 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Im looking for a hardcore HTML/CSS/Frontend coder with great focus on semantics for a project that will start 9 oct and should be finished in a week+ of time.
The person chosen will be given PSD design for:
- The desktop version
- Responsive - Tablet version
- Responsive - Smartphone version
So guidelines and setup for the responsive views will be very precise.
Your task will be to:
1. Slice the 4-5 pages (1 frontpage, 4 subpages) of PSD design into a responsive template.
2.1 Smooth menu drop downs
2.2 Slideshow integration
2.3 Div foldout
YOU NEED TO HAVE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH:
4. HTML5 shim
5. Optimizing from IE8 (potentially with shim usage)
6. Bootstrap experience is a BIG plus
7. modernizr (might not be used, but could be a plus to know)
PM me with former responsive work and tell me a bit about what experience you have and what you're good at!
STANDARD COPY&PASTE and "Hi, I can do it" candidates will get rejected right away.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online