Im looking for a hardcore HTML/CSS/Frontend coder with great focus on semantics for a project that will start 9 oct and should be finished in a week+ of time.
The person chosen will be given PSD design for:
- The desktop version
- Responsive - Tablet version
- Responsive - Smartphone version
So guidelines and setup for the responsive views will be very precise.
Your task will be to:
1. Slice the 4-5 pages (1 frontpage, 4 subpages) of PSD design into a responsive template.
2.1 Smooth menu drop downs
2.2 Slideshow integration
2.3 Div foldout
YOU NEED TO HAVE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH:
4. HTML5 shim
5. Optimizing from IE8 (potentially with shim usage)
6. Bootstrap experience is a BIG plus
7. modernizr (might not be used, but could be a plus to know)
PM me with former responsive work and tell me a bit about what experience you have and what you're good at!
STANDARD COPY&PASTE and "Hi, I can do it" candidates will get rejected right away.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $430 for this job
++ I have the experience you require, well familiar with html/css, responsive website. provide div based, w3c valid, optimized, semantic code. ready to start. please check PMB ++
we are ready to start, we have reviewed your website links that you have given here, we have understood the details. Please send a message to send you our work folio as pmb. Thnx Ram