Create Demos & Images for popular software projects
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I have excellent project for creative people, who want to learn tons of new frameworks, tools, libraries and projects every day!
Perfect for beginner software developers or designers or data entry people who want to move to programming job!
OK, now about your job.
You should be able to quickly analyze software project (source code) from given Source Url (say [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc) and creatively provide me with following:
- project Title (sometimes it is possible to write better title for software projects than people do it on source Url, more descriptive or more creative). For example for Bootstrap, you just write it from Source Url as "Twitter Bootstrap = Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework". Keep it short and to the point.
- description on few lines (with possible #tags and @mentions). For Bootstrap you can write something like "Twitter #Bootstrap contains responsive 12-column grids, layouts, typography, code, tables, forms, and buttons, icon set, common interface #components like tabs and pills, navbar, alerts, page headers, and more."
- Images, which describe project. Sometimes you can just do screenshot of main project page of project site and it's enough. Sometimes you may need to provide few images so it's more easy to understand what project does. Usually you should spend some time to understand better what project do and so you can create good images for it. You may need to use Photoshop or another editor here, because I want images to look perfect! ;-) Nothing complex however, mostly crop, shadows, copy / past etc.
- Demos which describe project. This is most interesting part! For many projects it's possible to create demos or it's already there. For Bootstrap, for example, it can be just simple HTML / CSS / JS, which show different Bootstrap components (no need to show all, only most interesting) in the browser. So basically you can found demos on Bootstrap project site and take some of them from here. Sometimes project authors already did great job and provide small combined demo, say for [url removed, login to view] you can see demo under Example on page. In such case you can analyze how author did it, write similar demo code, with possible improvements (or simplifications), and provide me with HTML / CSS / Js so I can view it in the browser. You can use jsFiddle to create such demos. For example [url removed, login to view] :). Demos should fit well in the 370 and 770 pixels width and if possible be responsive to other sizes. Demos will be embeded using iframes, so you are free to use ANY JS / CSS / HTML you want, just make sure demos show what project do and best way!
Sometimes it may take only say 10-20 minutes (for simple project with already existed demo), sometimes may take more... I expect for worker to spend not more than 1 hour on it however. I.e. it's better to make good images / demo and spend 10 minutes, than to make it perfect and spend 3 hours :D
You will also need to write down some project details, such as project author name, his personal site, etc. I will provide more details after select you, but basically it's just copy / past from the web into the table.
I will up to few $ per hour, checking quality of your work, so please bid accordingly.
If I am happy with your work, it might easy became your full time work ;-)
Remember - you do NOT need to be professional developer, hacker, designer to do it. You just need to have some free time, be creative and be willing to study many new things and get paid for that!
You are free to ask questions. I need to see some similar work you did for somebody or for yourself (say on your own blog, etc) or you may want to try to do it yourself first and show me how you did it. Up to you. Please make sure however you add "Spin" to your bid or I will consider it as spam ;-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online