This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
My client is a Service bureau in need of skilled programmer who is also HIGHLY SKILLED IN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.
I HAVE THE ORIGINAL CODE FOR THE APPLICATION ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS EDIT CODE FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PHOTOSHOP FILE
The scope of the project entails modifying original script which integrates a script that will take employee id card designed in photoshop and create a script that is capable of end user typing data into data fields and text appears on employee id card in the appropriate layer on screen, also user should have the ability to upload photo and photo appears in the appropriate layer on the employee id card as well as employee signature upload to the appropriate layer.
1. Runs Photoshop (if it's running already, then it's just activates)
2. Loads the id badge template .psd file
3. Locates the Logo Layer
4. Inserts photo (under or over the Logo Layer)
5. The photo must be auto cropped, color-corrected and resized. If it's not, then a user should do that manually with Photoshop. If all photos are made in the same conditions (camera, lighting, composition, size), then color correction, crop and resize can be done automatically (with given settings) for all photos.
6. Insert text (under or over the Logo Layer). Actually there must be already a text layer with given settings (font, color, etc.) so the program just changes its contents with given text.
7. There should be an option within form to save template (in a defined location), load saved template, save photo and send completed photo image to another template.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online