Fix ebay template minor fixes
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $211 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I have a few minor issues with my new eBay template. I need these fixed asap so i can start upgrading all of our listings.
Here is a list of the issues:
1. I have uploaded some test products with the new template. Some work perfectly some have large white spaces under the ebay Ad (internet explorer) or scroll bars in Ad area (google chrome, firefox). I need someone to compare both Ads to see what the issue is and fix it.
Here is working Ad: [url removed, login to view]
Here is non working Ad: [url removed, login to view]
2. When the new template is run in Internet Explorer Compatibility Mode, The Search button in the header goes out of alignment and the layout is not centered. See image attached: [url removed, login to view]
3. The other issue is with the slide show in the template. When the zoom button is pressed it opens in a new screen. It only displays the first 4 images on the right side. If i say have 6 images loaded in the html only 2 of them will be missing. I need this fixed so i can have as many images and it will auto adjust and scroll.
4. When all the bugs have been fixed with the new template i want a form created in any format so i can just fill in the blanks and it will add the info correctly into the html code (correctly into the new template). I have added an example in excel. Hopefully this is possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online