Read out gender from open Facebook session and store it with Google Analytics
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €106 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
- Read out Gender function
1. Checks if there is an open facebook session
2. Reads out the gender from this open facebook session
3. Return the gender as a value (male, female, false = if there is no open facebook session)
- store gender with Google Analytics
1. Call the read out gender function to get the gender from the current visitor
2. If not false then store the gender in a visitor level custom variable from Google Analytics ([url removed, login to view])
_setCustomVar(1, "gender", [value], 1)
Please do not use jquery for it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online