1) Facebook plugin (all functions below must be done from within Unity)
- Log in to Facebook
- Retrieve and display the user's and the Facebook app's wall posts.
- Post to their friend's and the Facebook app's wall.
2) Product catalogue browsing (all functions below must be done from within Unity)
- Retrieve a product list from the web server and display them in Unity. All web server functions will be released to the Freelancer.
- For each product viewed, the user must be able to see the product's existing likes / reviews.
- They must also be able to post new reviews / likes for each product.
Each component listed above involves programming the relevant browsers (i.e., the Facebook post browser and the Product Catalogue browser) that incorporates all the functions mentioned.
Other minor requirements / modifications may apply.
Thank you very much.