Facebook Mix-and-Match game with weekly winner
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
A simple Mix-and-Match facebook game, with a weekly winner ( by draw ), players :
1) Must complete the game to enter the draw
2) Can get more chances to win if they invite their friends to play the game
The Game :
• There will be at least 10 posters. Player keeps switching arrows up and down to complete a poster.
• With each poster successfully completed, the poster flashes and progress bar shows indicates ( 1/10 > 2/10 … etc )
• After the player finishes all the posters, congratulations messages appears and the username is added to the winners database, then
• Players are not allowed to play the game after finishing. Till the game is reset after winner declaration.
• After game is reset ( weekly ) previously winning players can play again and get additional winning changes ( added to the previous ones )
• Player can see how many chances he has to win
• Each winner has a single chance to win the draw, UNLESS he invites friends to play the game, with each new player he invites, gets an extra chance to win in the draw.
• Winners are marked to permanently prevent them from entering the game again
• The admin should be able to change the posters.
• The admin will do the weekly draw, winner name shows on the application front page, and OPTIONALLY a message is sent to the winner
• Admin has the option to reset the game so that player can start over again
• Admin can set the label of the weekly price
• The attached image is just to demonstrate the idea of the game, but it’s not a complete mockup
• If the game is developed with Flash, source FLA file should be providedGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online