HTML5/Flash Intro script
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $284 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
If have a video intro in a variety of formats including those for iPhone/iPad and Flash formats are f4v, flv and m4v.
I need an the html page that will determine if HTML5 player is appropriate and default to the Flash file. This needs to work is all modern browsers and iPad formats.
Requirements for playback
- auto play from the URL "[url removed, login to view]"
- must always maintain 16:9 aspect ratio with auto resize in browser window
- either automatic re-direct to a seprate home page ([url removed, login to view]) or "click to enter" dialogue
- if performance is an issue with hosting the asset on a web server consider using a streaming server and I will upload to a 3'rd part service
- at no time should there be a black or blank page even during re-direct
- The seperate home page ([url removed, login to view]) should be loading to the browser cache in the background while the video stream is playing
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online