Vbulletin skin - style Validation and bug fixes
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $447 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Hello, I am looking for a good, skilled, and honest developer whose expertise focus on Vbulletin skins with good knowledge of css, html, js, php and flash, not experimenting so you don't waste my and your time. First thing, I look at is your skills.
I'd like to validate my default skin 100% + few changes to the style coding wise. URL [url removed, login to view]
Blow is a list of tasks that I'd like to get done:
1. Validating the entire skin using [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to show error free.
2. In term of validation, these are the most crucial templates that I'd like their coding to be seo friendly, validated, and the coding to be organized. Templates are [header, footer, headinclude, postbit_legacy, showthread, and forumdisplay]
3. If you look at the the header, you will see the txt "Manga Reader, Community, Support, etc.." I'd like to have these txt when hover over them to simply turn red without the use of JS, currently it uses JS and it is very buggy in term of animation and it doesn't appear correctly on Google. Google stripes the animation of the entire header. I actually like the header to work with flash instead of JS. But that is an option we can discuss further through pm.
Same issue with the [privacy, tos, faq, policies, sign up, log in] buttons, it uses JS, i think the JS coding is bad and that is why Google strips the animation and doesn't show it. Hence either a good coded JS or Flash but I am leaning more toward flash for the header to run using flash.
4. Now moving to these buttons "home, gallery, video, reviews" etc.. buttons, I want to remove them in term of images, it uses JS in order to turn blue when hover over them and design wise is very bad and not flexible. I simply want to have that long black/gray bar and to actually have the txt instead of long black/gray bar, so home, gallery etc.. so I can also simply edit the txt when i like instead of using images for the button, and when you hover over the button, it turns blue.
To put it short, same actions and when hover to turn blue but without the use of JS and be able to edit the txt of the buttons. You can use JS if it is coded well and optimized and read clearly by Google.
5. Now for the logo with the foxy girl, it uses again JS for the image, I'd like to just have the logo image/pic there without all these weird js action for a simple logo. This was done by the previous designer and i don't like it.
6. The last part, for the images of the forum to be combine into a CSS sprites. May be a total or 1 or 2 sprites for all the images.
I am looking for:
- Fast and good communication is really important for me as well as updating me via skype or emails.
- Delivery time is very important [telling me it will be done on a certain day but i found that the project took more then that is kinda stressful]
- Bug free, meaning the style to work on most browsers i.e., IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
Overall this task is summarized as follow, mainly fixing the header portion using flash and good js coding, validation, and combine images into css sprites.
Please be skilled and generous with your bid to get qualified.
My budged for this project is somewhere $50 - $100
You will be provided excess to FTP and Vbulletin on a free hosting to test the skin and work on it independently.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online