My company has ongoing need for occasional .js programming (probably 10-15h/month) and Google Analytics help (both technical work and analysis of GA data (to interpret the data). This is a small test project to find someone with any of the above skills.
GOAL of this project:
More complete tracking than we get from Adwords, including :
1. Tracking beyond the 1 month Adwords limit
(Adwords only “connects” the sale to the adword click if the sale happens within 30 days. Our sales often take longer than that).
2. Tracking from organic search. Including the search terms used. (i.e., if we know TermXYZ gets us a lot of sales, it’ll be a good one to target for SEO.
3. Tracking sales that come from offline sources (print advertising, etc.). We save a cookie (ReferredBy) for those sales. Adwords doesn’t track them.
4. Example Report:
Conversion Value: $5 from : Organic Search Keywords: buy widescreen television, Sales cycle: 3 days
There are at least two ways I can see doing this. I prefer the first (using Google Analytics)
1. Google Analytics – provide example pages for all of the Conversion Events below. (Preferred method). If you read this project detail please note that in your bid: 'Read project detail'.
2. Custom Code, saving the results to a google spreadsheet. I have a sample .
More complete instructions in attached Word .doc.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
We are a google certified company and have certified analytics experts to carry on with the job. Let me know when would you like to speak over it so that you can be sure before you hand over the project to us.
Read the Project Details, I am sure I can do it, understood completely what you intend to do, not just collecting key words we can think a lot more about making your site a highly SEO optimized one.