You have good knowledge and experience with Web Design. In particular you have the following capabilities:
• You are able to do an intuitive design. The Apple way of cool, clear and intuitive design is what we like.
• You have experience in doing technical graphics (e.g. oscilloscopes, graphs, trajectories) which might be dynamic
• You can handle APIs/XML files which are semantically annotated (RDS).
We look for 1-2 persons to assist us in a running project and if successful, continue to work for us as freelancer in the future. You can be one person or a team, doing this prototype. With this paid prototype, we want to find programmers that
a) Are able to do the tasks required by us in the quality and the time frame we assign. They are able to ask questions, if required. Communication language is English.
b) Have a spirit and way of work compliant to ours (structured, reliable, quality-oriented team player)
c) Look for long term cooperation.
The estimated effort for the tendered prototyping project is low. We estimate it with 10 hours max, including documentation. In addition there should be 1 hour of Skype conference, where you present your solution via Skype.
• You produce a GUI in form of a simplified instrument, which has two sliders to set frequency and amplitude of a sinewave. We like the look and feel of this GUI: [url removed, login to view]
You Produce the instrument with SVG and represent the Sinewave as Canvas.
• You connect this GUI to the SineWave Generator via an API. You might need to discuss /suggest necessary modifications in the API to make it work.
• You can deploy the software on your server or if required, we provide a server to you.
You need to make it talk to the API which we provide (connecting you to the Sinewave generator)
The expected time from order assignment to finalization should not exceed 4 days.