We are looking for a GOOD specialist in HTML and JS to improve the front-end of our website:
1. Optimizing Drag&Drop functionality (using JQuery Sortable & Droppable plugins).
2. Implementing a Lazyload solution that would only load part of the content and initial load and then keep loading the rest based on the scrolling position of the view.
3. General optimization of JS and HTML on our website (will be discussed after the two points above resolved).
4. Optimize our auto-refresh mechanism by channeling all ajax requests via a common infrastructure and a predefined set of messages
instead of "give me everything" we can say "send this info" and then refresh only a particular part of the page.
Our site is using Codeigniter framework for backend and mostly jquery and jquery ui for front-end js. The plugins used for drag&drop are Sortable, Nestedsortable, Droppable.
Please take a look at a problem we experience already:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Login with
user: bugtest at [url removed, login to view],
3. Open Bookmarks tab
4. On the left side you will see a list of categories, try to drag one of them.
When dragging it becomes very laggy, This doesn't happen when there are not many categories in the tab.
Since it's hard for anyone to bid without seeing the actual code, no matter what the bid will be, we will discuss the price after you will review the code and propose all the optimizations that will be done.
28 freelancers are bidding on average €619 for this job
Our team have 9+ years experience on web site design & development.We would like to offer our services to you for this job.I sent a private message with my credentials to help narrow your search. Thank you.