This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €631 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
We are looking for a GOOD specialist in HTML and JS to improve the front-end of our website:
1. Optimizing Drag&Drop functionality (using JQuery Sortable & Droppable plugins).
2. Implementing a Lazyload solution that would only load part of the content and initial load and then keep loading the rest based on the scrolling position of the view.
3. General optimization of JS and HTML on our website (will be discussed after the two points above resolved).
4. Optimize our auto-refresh mechanism by channeling all ajax requests via a common infrastructure and a predefined set of messages
instead of "give me everything" we can say "send this info" and then refresh only a particular part of the page.
Our site is using Codeigniter framework for backend and mostly jquery and jquery ui for front-end js. The plugins used for drag&drop are Sortable, Nestedsortable, Droppable.
Please take a look at a problem we experience already:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Login with
user: bugtest at [url removed, login to view],
3. Open Bookmarks tab
4. On the left side you will see a list of categories, try to drag one of them.
When dragging it becomes very laggy, This doesn't happen when there are not many categories in the tab.
Since it's hard for anyone to bid without seeing the actual code, no matter what the bid will be, we will discuss the price after you will review the code and propose all the optimizations that will be done.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online