- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 2
The structure; an existing web page in HTML, placed on a normal webserver port 80:
I need to add a data feed from the LS server to the existing web page, the LS server is on another IP address and on port 8080.
1) A function which starts the LS according to below.
2) A function which defines a 2D array in [url removed, login to view] , 100 rows with 5 columns, each row has an unique ID value in first column, such as 1134.
3) A function in [url removed, login to view] which subscribes to an item at LS having 4 parameters, item name is the ID of the row above.
4) A function in [url removed, login to view] which is called when new data has been received by the LS connection, I suppose; OnReceive(row) or OnReceive(ID);
5) A function in [url removed, login to view] which is called on the events of LS, OnConnect, OnDosconnect, OnError.
I further have a simple application developed in C++ Builder 2010, which connects via TCP to the LS server handling the backend, and which responds to subscriptions and sends the data subscribed.
Coders who have good experience with LS are preferred, please indicate your experience with LS while bidding - and please indicate your experience with C++ Builder if any.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online