Simple JSON rendition in Twitter Bootstrap Accordion (collapse)
This project was successfully completed by ranganalx for $100 AUD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In3 days
Looking for an Expert Twitter Bootstrap Developer who can render a JSON object into an accordion / collapse control.
Please bid if:
- You are an expert with the Bootstrap Twitter Framework and know how to make responsive design websites
- You are an individual
- It would be good if you know how to interact with Java / scala / Play! framework back-end but the key skill needed is front-end for this job
Please mention the word tidy in your bid or private message, so I know you read this. Please bid for 4 hours to start with. Random bids will not be considered. 4 hours of your time and then we see how the results are (the right dev will have ongoing work from this).Skills required:
A sample JSON document is attached.
- Each category item "name":"CAT-X" should appear in the top level heading of each collapsible / accordion item
- Under each category, is an array of brands. The brands should be rendered within each accordion item with a layout that includes:
1. an image (an icon of any sort for this example)
2. a text description from the description field in the JSON object
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online