Small JS Script to sum amounts - repost
This project was successfully completed by sam45 for $8 USD / hour in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Completed In2 days
I need a very small script that will add amounts of input fields when a checkbox is clicked.
Attached you'll find a small HTML file with a table of input fields, to show you what i mean.
At the first line there is the output-field that will display the amount.
At each line there is a checkbox and a input-field.
- When the checkbox is checked the amount of the input-field must be summed.
- When the checkbox is unchecked the amount of the input-field must be subtracted
- When the amount of the input-field changes also the summed amount must be adjusted.
- As you could see from the HTML-file i need an external JS script.
- As you could see from the HTML-file i need a small configuration setting.
- When "decimal-point" = "comma" the script must use and display the values in the format [url removed, login to view],11
(decimal-point = comma and [url removed, login to view] = point)
- When "decimal-point" = "point" th script must use and display the values in the format 1,000,[url removed, login to view]
(decimal-point = point and [url removed, login to view] = comma)
Please bid with the numbers of hours you need to finish the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online