Enhance the Firefox add-on called Link Gopher. The source code is hosted at .
Fix context menu background. In FF 18 the background became transparent.
Change the context menu (from the add-ons toolbar) to have these options: About Link Gopher, extract links for current page, extract links for all tabs, and extract links for current selection. (These options work as described.)
Add the same options to the tools menu. The main menu entry (under Tools) is Link Gopher, and the Link Gopher menu has these options: extract links for current page, extract links for all tabs, and extract links for current selection.
Make the results page interactive.
* Add a checkbox "sort and de-duplicate." By default this is enabled. When it is enabled, the results are sorted and de-duplicated.
* Add a checkbox "image links." By default it is not enabled. When it is enabled, image links are included.
* Add a text box labeled "filter" to filter the results. The results filter in real time after each keystroke.
* For the filter add a dropdown which shows recent filters. A user can click an item to populate the "filter" text box.
* A filter is added to the history when the results page is closed.
* The history keeps the most recent 5-20 items.
* For the filter option, add a radio with options: case sensitive and regular expression. These change how the filter is applied.
* After the results page is closed, the results page remembers these options.
In the Add-ons Bar, replace the text "Links" with an icon to be provided.
The extension must work on Firefox 18 on Windows and Linux.
There must be no warnings or errors in the console (CTRL+SHIFT+J) produced during normal operation.
The add-on must be acceptable to Mozilla's standards for addons.mozilla.org.
You surrender copyright.
Do not post the code publicly.