This project was awarded to monibinny for £200 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
1. The reader should be configurable to highlight and read each word, phrase, paragraph or sentence by the app.
2. The Screen Reader does not need Text-to-Speech. This will be supplied by the main app. The Screen Reader should highlight and then pass the current word, phrase, sentence or paragraph to the main app via a hook function.
3. The screen reader should be configurable to display some kind of media control (play, pause, stop) or to be controlled from outside the webview environment via hook functions.
4. The user should have a way of setting a new start point for speech, using using touch.
I have provided an partially working example html page and script that demonstrates some of what I want.
You may fix and enhance the example code or rewrite completely.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online