One page with Backbone and Google Map API
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $199 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
I wanted to create one page with below Technology for this project:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Google Map API v3
I have attached JPGs for Project Briefing
1) all data will come from JSON so you need to write JSON and templates to render it.
2) I dont need require js
3) I need Js to be written in modular pattern.
4) each js module will have saparate js file.
5) all JSON files to be in one directory.
6) I wanted this to be completed by maximum 5 days.
7) My budget is $35 for this work.
8) I will be require every 12 hour updates on progress and files.
9) Share me similar work if you did, that will help me to choose right person.
10) I have almost same kind of full projects in hand so if you are good enough with technical than it will be great for me.
1) A map of Britain will load here, defaulted to show England and Wales.
2) The user will be able to zoom in and out.
3) All the projects with location based data will be represented here. Each
project will have an icon representing it. The user will be able to turn each
project on and off, which will make the pointers disappear or appear on the
map. All projects should be ‘on’ by default.
4) Company branches will be represented on the map, but can be turned off.
5) When the user is zoomed out, the number of projects will be shown
instead of individual pointers.
6) When the user is zoomed in enough to see projects split out, the pointers
for each project will be displayed with their individual icons. When a user
clicks on a pointer it will open a further information in overlay message Layer
7) The top 4 results from each project and branch search will be shown below
the map. The title and icon will be displayed above its results.
8) If a user incorrectly enters a postcode or location, an inline error will point
to the field and ask the user to try again.
9) If a user has correctly entered a postcode, the postcode entry box will
be replaced with the postcode and a link to change locations. If the user
clicks on the ‘change location’ link it will change the box back to a postcode
entry box but not change the results on the page until the new postcode is
10) When no location has been chosen, the project headers and their icons
will be displayed on the page with a brief description and a link to view
the overview page or, in the case of the branch finder, a link to the branch
locator on the Lloyds site.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online