Simple HTML5 Page with Java for video playback - repost 2
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $193 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am writing a html5 page for chrome which can simply playback vp9 and h264 videos for a video quality analysis study which involves participants to watch the video. I have stored the video playlist in an array. Each video last 10 seconds. A 10 seconds countdown video will be played after each test video is finished as participants suppose to rate the viewed video in 10 seconds.
I have a popup box (I have used [url removed, login to view]) which will be prompted asking for user feedback after each test video is viewed.
I will need you to fix a few minor problem as I'm not a programming expert.
1. The popup box has to have a 9-grade sliding bar, slides from value 1-9. Default value is 5. User supposes to drag it and click confirm.
2. A countdown timer is needed, if user has failed to click confirm button or hit "Enter" button within 10 seconds, next video will be played and the popup box is closed automatically.
3. User input value of the popup box should be stored in a txt or csv file. Video number has to be stored in a corresponding way as the input values for easy identification.
4. Video plays in fullscreen rather than in window after clicking on the play button
I believe experienced programmer can get this done in less than one hour.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online