This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
[url removed, login to view] here png files are.
Task details for Game
1. Click on “Scoring” from ACBL home page, user will be redirected to the game landing page i.e. “[url removed, login to view]”.
2. Now if user will click “Play” button then he will be redirected to Rules page i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_2”.
3. If user clicks the OK button, he will be redirected to the bid page.
4. On Bid page user will press the "Roll Bid" button. This works like a slot machine, where every section rolls on a wheel i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_4”.After a second passes, each wheel clicks to a stop, displaying a random result. After that, all total number of required tricks will appear in the Total Tricks box.
5. Then, the start button will appear on this page.
6. After click on start button the final game page will be appear. There will be two section—[url removed, login to view] section and [url removed, login to view] section
1. In side Header section, there will be multi part.
a. Start stop button.
b. A countdown digital watch.
c. Highlighted round shape for number of tricks required.
d. Number of bid and choosed card.
[url removed, login to view] status.
f. vulnerable /Not vulnerable status.
7. Now, the blank numbered slots will light up, depending upon the number of Total Tricks required to win the game i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_8-16.” Then, the countdown will start from 3----2----1—Go!.
8. After this 13 floating images with cards will start to float all around on the game screen at various speeds i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_21."
9. Now user will click on any card, after this a white flash will appear above the clicked card and remove the white card face, leaving behind the brown X plate.
10. As soon as the user will click on the card the round shaped image in side header will be updated with a new image with selected card like
red heart in image “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_26”. These floating images will appear and float all around on the screen for 2 minutes. In between this time frame user has to click on floating cards and earn points.
11. Now when the countdown time comes down to 5 seconds, an alert countdown will be appear on the screen like 5-4-3-2-1-TIME! Like image “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_33”.
[url removed, login to view] this, User cannot click on any cards. And the final result page will be appear like image “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_82”.
13. Here in side header section the bid details will be appeared. First, the slot rings will animate in to match the number of Total Tricks required to win the game i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_34-42." After that, the text will appear "Tricks collected?."
14. Then, the targets that the User got will animate in. If they collect more than the Total Tricks required, the extra targets will have green rings around them i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_43-53." Then, the number will display, the points will animate over the targets, and the total will be displayed. The Score will be updated.
15. Once that is finished, the Arrow Button will change state/pulse visible, and the User will click it to activate the next step i.e. “LtPB_ScoringGame_Walkthrough_61."
16. The Arrow Button changes back. Then overtricks will be calculated, with points over the Tricks. The Score will be updated. The Arrow Button will change state again and the User will click to activate the next step.
17. The Arrow Button changes back. Game Bonus will be calculated, the Score will be updated, and the Arrow Button will change state again - letting the User click to activate the next step.
18. The Arrow Button changes back. Slam Bonus follows the same pattern.
19. Double/Redouble follow the same pattern.
20. Once everything is calculated, and the Score is finished, the Cummulative Score is also updated, and the "Play Again" and "Quit" buttons appear.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online