I am looking for experienced trainers to prepare course work in I.T. technologies (listed below). I need this to be highly practical and engaging course work. I do not mind
if you base it on something pre-existing but do not plagiarize or violate any copyrights.
1. You have good online training experience
2. You have EXPERTISE in one or more of the following
3. Preference is to target the coursework toward a specific certification (if one exists)
The curriculum would include the following:
1. The number of 8-10 hour days to complete the curriculum
2. Requirements of the student including pre-requisites (what they already need to know and maybe have some experience with)
3. Pre-requisite to starting the course: Installing certain software etc. Minimum requirements for hardware etc. VMs etc.
Certain subjects can be split into multiple courses: For example Python I and Python II.
The coursework you prepare will be peer reviewed by other experienced trainers in the same technologies.
Please send me a message if you need clarification on anything.
Initially I am expecting you to message me with:
1. Your experience with delivering online training and your areas of expertise
2. Your bid for preparing the coursework and curriculum
3. Your willingness to teach this coursework to a class of students with your rate
NOTE: You need excellent English communication skills. No exceptions!
Linux - LPI, RHCSA, RHCE
Bash Scripting (with basic Expect training)
Puppet Configuration management training
Chef Configuration management training
Git (and Github)
Software testing concepts
o Software testing methods
o SDLC types
Ruby on Rails
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1276 for this job
We can provide you with the trainer you need. Mazaya a Redhat partner in Egypt we provide all kind of training .Our trainers RHCE certified and RHCA certified . Thanks