Appcelerator Titanium Mobile Phone(android, iphone) Front End UI Project
This project was successfully completed by qitsol for $824 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$600 - $800 USD
Completed In10 days
Ground Rules before you proceed to read the project details(IMPORTANT):
1. All info including technical details are stated in the attached work document. We may ask you to do some minor modifications or small changes but it should be very small and nothing big. Only bid after you review the whole project and take everything into consideration. The price you bid is going to be the final price we consider AND ABSOLUTELY NO NEGOTIATION after awarding the project (We learned this from a very hard way in the last project). So please bid at the price you agree.
2. All bidders must present that you have experiences in Appcelerator Titanium NOT just the programming experiences in android or iphone development. For the bidders who are NOT able to show you have experiences in Appcelerator Titanium, we will NOT consider at all.
3. This is a very simple Appcelerator Titanium project if you have previous experiences in Appcelerator Titanium. We have EXPLICITLY set the budget at 600$-800$. If you bid over our budget, we will NOT consider at all.
1. MUST MUST use Appcelerator Titanium to do programming (Prior Appcelerator experiences are required)
2. Must work in both android(at least work in android 4.0 and up) and iphone platform
3. Mostly just UI work (ex, layout design, line drawing)
4. detailed comments in codes.
5. provide support for understanding codes.
6. provide project status updates at least once a week
1. two scenes.
(1.1) 1st scene, blank page and only one button. If the button is click, direct user to the second scene. very simple
(1.2) 2nd scene, take a look at the attached picture.
2. For 2nd scene (please refer to the picture). Here I only give out some basic overview. The details including providing specific functions and framework will be disclosed to the winning bidder.
(2.1) layout: 2 boxes and one button. For Box#1, user can add pictures to its area by clicking the "add more pictures" button. For Box#2, contains a list of colored collapsible items.
(2.2) In Box#1, user can draw many colored dots in the pictures and each dot has its own color. Once the dot is drew, one dialog box will pop up and ask for user text input. Each color has its corresponding colored collapsible item in Box#2. The user text input will be auto populated to become one of the sub item in its corresponding collapsible item in Box#2. Finally, an arrow will be drew to connect the dot with its corresponding subitem.
(2.3) an option will be provided to user to disable all the drawing arrows.
(2.4) pictures can be chosen from phone album or prompt to user default phone camera app to take picture
(2.5) user can expand and collapse the collapsible items
This is a very simple UI design project if you have prior Appcelerator programming experience.
Again, using Appcelerator Titanium is REQUIRED.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online