Fix IOS App bug
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $319 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 USD
App Bugs documentation
1. Facebook Login link not working
2. Twitter Login also not working
3. Before downloading the app needs to check whether the user is logged in with our database
4. When a user successfully made the payment for purchase the details of the purchase should be entered in the our database using the API. The below table shows the database structure of the table where the data will be stored after the user make success in the payment
purchase_id Integer Auto increment, Primary
5. The shelf should show only the logged in user’s purchase or subscription. Now the books are displayed what ever purchase are made on that device.
6. Now Books are being displayed from the local database and not from the our database. When an user is logged in and open the myself it should display all the purchased he made referring our database. App should check the local database and if the book not downloaded it should automatically download the book to that device
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online